Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Marketing Manager, Global Media Partnerships
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through February 2021
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager on a contract basis to help support their Global Media Partnership team.
The ideal candidate has previous experience working in medium or large cross-functional organizations and has the skills to support: project and program management, internal communications, budget management and more.
What You’ll Do:
● Monitor marketing budgets, tracking actual expenditures against plans and forecasts
● Streamline cross-functional communications and processes, drive efficiencies with ability to connect dots and influence key decisions
● Assist with the development of creative assets and messaging
● Facilitate and project manage cross-functional initiatives and projects (i.e. process development, identify milestones, deadlines, and deliverables) end-to-end
● Mitigate risk and anticipate friction during project management, and reporting execution
● Consistently identify team needs and evaluate platform capabilities and functionalities to ensure resources are available and maximized
● 7+ years of experience
● Tech or Media experience is preferred
● Strong organization skills and attention to detail
● Experience with Asana or similar project management tools
● Strong written and verbal communication skills to collaborate with multiple teams
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related work experience
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s Los Angeles, CA location.
Now for the Perks!
● Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program)
● Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
● New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)