Company Industry: Transportation
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Marketing Data Analyst
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through December 2020
Our Customer is one of the world’s largest global airlines, helping more than 180 million travelers get to the places they want to go to each year! They are ranked second among the World's largest airlines by the number of scheduled passengers carried, revenue passenger-kilometers flown, and fleet size.
We are seeking a Marketing Database Analyst on a contract basis to work closely with the Expansion Manager and Operations General Manager along with various internal stakeholders to evaluate our Customer’s efforts to drive and grow new business partnerships that unleash the power of everyday brands. The ideal candidate will possess excellent quantitative and strategy skills with experience coordinating time-sensitive projects. The Marketing Database Analyst will be responsible for measuring and analyzing the campaign's financials and performance and using that data to guide recommendations for program success.
What You’ll Do:
• Identify opportunities and develop strategic plans for reporting (tracking and timelines) for launch and long-term initiatives
• Gather, analyze and synthesize data into thoughtful recommendations to complex challenges and create reports to the leadership team
• Monitor research as well as the competitive landscape to recommend the best solutions and ensure that the products remain or become best in class
• Work closely with key internal stakeholders to develop strategies, customer and market research, testing and analysis plans to achieve program goals
• Prepare status updates, presentations, data analysis and executive updates to senior leaders
• Utilize system expertise and database knowledge to identify trends, develop findings and make recommendations for program improvements, cost-effectiveness and/or perception in the marketplace
• 3-5+ years of data analysis experience with a proven track record of analyzing, building and maintaining comprehensive reports and provide recommendations
• Previous experience in strategic planning, including analytical or statistical functions
• Strong business acumen and the ability to synthesize data and form actionable, meaningful recommendations in support of business initiatives
• Systems comfort and knowledge is preferred (e.g. Hyperion/Brio, SAS, other data tools)
Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business, Marketing, Finance, Management, or related field.
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s facility in Atlanta, GA at Hartsfield-Jackson airport. There is no remote capability for this role.
Now for the Perks!
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.