Company Industry: Retail
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Marketing Assistant, eCommerce
Commitment: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through May 2020
Our Customer is an American worldwide clothing and accessories retailer, founded in 1969. Over the last 50 years, the company has grown from a single store to a global fashion business with seven brands. Their clothes are available in 90 countries worldwide through over 3,100 company-operated stores, almost 400 franchise stores, and e-commerce sites and is still growing.
We are seeking a Marketing Assistant, eCommerce on a contract basis to support their marketing team.
What You’ll Do:
● Quality assurance (QA) for seasonal emails and website placements, ensure that content and messaging is accurate and publish ready
● Give special attention to subject lines and preheaders, and guarantee they reflect most up-to-date edits
● Seasonal/Go To Market plan updates, maintain overarching marketing plans, make additions as marketing execution advances in the season
● Consolidate creative layouts both for internal distribution and seasonal recaps
● On an ad hoc basis, transfer images between databases, to help shepherd marketing lookbooks to completion
● Develop and maintain moderately complex financial modeling tools and programs, responsible for using query tools to identify new strategies and maintain the profitability of existing strategies
● Responsible for the development and implementation of the direct mail strategy to maximize collection
● Develops detailed analysis/reports on direct mail initiatives
● Responsible for developing tests and testing parameters
● Evaluates methodologies makes recommendations; designs develops and implements new processes
● Develops and maintains reports detailing the influence of marketing activities on various operating groups, other projects, and duties as assigned
● 2+ years of work experience in digital marketing or online retail
● Experience with email marketing
● High attention to detail
● Strong organizational and time management/prioritization skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have
● eCommerce experience
Undergraduate Degree required.
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s San Francisco office. There is no remote capability for this role.
Now for the Perks!
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.