Manufacturing Operations Project Manager
The Mom Project Fremont, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Manufacturing Operations Project Manager
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through January 2022
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Manufacturing Operations Project Manager on a contract basis to support the Customer's business needs. The ideal candidate will have strong communication, relationship building, and conflict management skills.
What you’ll do:
• Utilize experience and knowledge of supply chain and manufacturing and apply General Program Management skills to those Manufacturing Projects around People, Process & Tools
• For 5 ODM Integration Site: Help to turn the many individual requests, projects, ramps schedules, changes into a Program aligning the team asks to one ongoing Site Roadmap of Process & Tool changes
• Drive an overall Project Plan, Action Trackers, and Roadmap for EACH site of ALL ongoing Process & Tools change requests to and From the ODM sites.
• Security requirements/drivers of new process & tools data
• MAP@SCALE Implementation of new process & tools Non-NPI new HW components Control run/qualification (HDD, SSD, etc.)
• Firmware changes: control runs process & tool updates in the factory Quarterly TLA manufacturing site readiness managed
• Manage consolidated list of Quality alerts process improvement identified during site audits ODM software development schedules aligning to FB tools (Fava, MAP)
• Mfg Test framework related deployment plan, upgrades and ramp plans scheduled and site test readiness
• Manufacturing Risk mitigation planning during burst/changed demand Fava HW & spares procurement,
• Management Enhancement requests to Fava/FB team from ODM drive to scheduled, UAT, go live Onboard new site bring-ups and new Test programs/Use cases ramp up project plan
• Provide SPOC for Manufacturing impacted processes & tools projects back to FB teams
• Collaborating with HW engineers, SW engineers, QA, Manufacturing engineers, Product engineers, Process engineers, Test engineers, Quality Engineers throughout NPI phases and during Mass Production and EOL practices
• Supply chain roles & responsibility: Collaborating with Buyers, Planning, Eng Chg analysts, material handlers, demand forecast, MRP, Build plans, Ship Plans, logistics
• Capacity Management Best practices in Manufacturing- handling manufacturing line layout, factory flow, operations resource management, training, certification, compliance-related
• ERP systems related to Manufacturing tools & process knowledge - Purchase Order to Sales Order to Manufacturing Work order S2P and Planning impact to Manufacturing
• Manufacturing Test Processes & Systems knowledge: Visual inspections, HiPOT, quality inspections, automated server, storage, and integrated rack testing, OOB, ORT, etc.
• 5-7 Years of related work experience
• Experience working at other tech companies/industries
• Experience in Computer hardware manufacturing supply chain execution and New Product Introduction processes
• Experience working with software teams that develop test, manufacturing, shop floor control, quality management tools in support of Hardware Manufacturing processes
• HIGH PRIORITY- Software methodology, agile, software specifics to enabling manufacturing.
• Experience with hardware lifecycle phases (Goals of each phase, phase gate deliverables, dependencies and best practices of progression through the lifecycle)
• PLM systems knowledge: BOMs, ECO/MCO, Deviations, part subs, effectivity date mgmt. QMS: Stop ship, purge, quality alert, process alerts
• Shop Floor Control & Manufacturing Execution Tools & Processes knowledge: Work order, Assembly line & data collection, validation, label printing, control best practices from the material kit through shipment, Quality reporting requirements, cycle time requirements
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Customer’s San Francisco, CA location once it is deemed safe to do so.
Now for the Perks!
• Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefit Program
• Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
• New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
TechnologyView all jobs at The Mom Project