L&D Program Manager
The Mom Project New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a L&D Program Manager on a contract basis to help support our Customers' business needs.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with other Legal Learning & Development team members, along with cross-functional partners and external vendors, to lead the design of complex and strategic learning projects within the client's Legal.
- Using instructional design strategies and frameworks, assess requirements, and recommend appropriate learning strategies for complex technical Legal content.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and collaborate on the creation of integrated project plans and timelines.
- Propose solutions, that manage stakeholder expectations and manage project scope.
- Oversee vendor development of instructional-sound training assets for a global audience; including ILT, WBT, Video, and Job aides using internal tools and templates.
- As needed, design, script, and build training materials.
- Develop measurement plans to assess the impact and effectiveness of projects.
- Demonstrate strong ability to both engage directly with leadership and management on strategy/key summaries and be able to work at a tactical level within working teams.
- Display effective organizational and communication skills while managing multiple and competing priorities.
- Demonstrate attention to detail in executing and reviewing work products to ensure the highest quality deliverables within approved timelines and budget while collaborating with a variety of stakeholders on execution.
- Integrate and synthesize technical, substantive, and contextual business information from multiple teams and sources to design effective learning solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Identify and escalate issues or roadblocks quickly and find appropriate solutions to keep the project(s) moving forward.
- Keep project plans and statuses up to date.
- When needed, oversee and support other team members or contingent workers who are working on your projects.
- 5 - 8+ years of instructional design experience using instructional systems design models and methodologies, authoring tools, and learning management systems integration.
- 5+ years using various content authoring software including Rise, Storyline, and Adapt.
- Experience leading departmental and enterprise-wide learning projects and facilitating meetings with stakeholders.
- Experience working with stakeholders and cross-functional partners to manage learning projects from needs analysis to measurement.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment under tight timelines.
- Set of experiences including the ability to consult on learning strategy, manage vendor relationships, drive projects with complex SME engagements, while also providing instructional design direction and support to our vendor partners.
- Ability to balance learning strategy, problem-solving, and critical thinking with tactical instructional design expertise.
- Experience with Cornerstone On Demand (i.e CSOD LMS).
- Experience in learning & development project management roles within the technology or professional services industries.
- Experience working on Legal, Security, Compliance, or Risk projects.
- Instructional Design Skill and previous process analysis background.
- Great communication skills- will lead stakeholder meetings, can articulate and consult with stakeholders, team members, and vendors.
- Flexibility with meetings and real-time chat. Understand the culture of social media, and sometimes needed flexibility with deadlines and hours.
- Self-Starter who shows commitment and passion.
- Vendor Management experience.
- Organized and takes initiative on projects and self-development.
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Instructional Technology or related field ( or 4+ years additional instructional design experience in lieu of a degree)
Hours & Location:
- M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Customer’s New York, NY office once it is determined safe to do so.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefit Program
- Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
- New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
AddressNew York, NY
HealthcareView all jobs at The Mom Project