Human Resources Administrative Assistant
The Mom Project Northbrook, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Customer is a pharmaceutical company dedicated to improving the health of people around the world through the provision of innovative and reliable pharmaceutical products. They employ more than 17,000 people globally and are a world leader in the development of innovative new medicines. With their ethos of “changing tomorrow”, they are committed to exploring therapeutic areas in which there is a vital need for treatments that improve and lengthen patients’ lives.
We are seeking an HR Administrative Assistant on a contract basis to support their day-to-day business needs.
What You’ll Do:
● Will be responsible for recruitment, onboarding / offboarding for all new CS Department contractors and employees.
● Including system access, computer support, department overview, organization overview, electronic binder review (and maintenance), interview coordination, the input of requests into Fieldglass, management of resource requests in the headcount management system.
● Additional administrative requests to support the department are also required - including (not limited to) meeting coordination, scheduling, meeting minutes, and material review/prep and distribution.
● Some meetings may require in-person/face-to-face participation to help coordinate/help to facilitate on-site meetings in the department or with vendors.
● Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint knowledge
● Strong knowledge of calendar management
● Strong organizational skills, strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
● Able to effectively multi-task and prioritize activities
Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Hours & Location:
M-F 40 hrs/week. This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Customer’s Northbrook, IL location once it is deemed safe to do so.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
BusinessView all jobs at The Mom Project