Company Industry: Financial Services
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for an HR Writer, Long Form Copy (Remote) Company
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, 100% remote, contract through August 2020
With roots dating back to the 1800s, our Customer is a global professional services firm HQ’d in New York City with businesses in insurance brokerage, risk management, reinsurance services, talent management, investment advisory, and management consulting. Today, they are a unique group of businesses with many enduring competitive advantages. Among them are the quality of their colleagues, deep client relationships, vast global footprint, depth of intellectual capital, and cohesive and collaborative culture.
Our customer is seeking a Professional Writer and Editor on a contract basis to support their business needs.
What You’ll Do:
• Work with two business leaders and authors to translate their thinking into a book
• Shape writing and input from two different authors into a common and compelling voice
• Transcribe interviews (from tape) with external book contributors and translate the output and learnings into meaningful content for the book
• Connect dots across content from various sources
• Utilize a variety of existing research resources to augment content
• Develop and propose additional subject ideas and topics for writing
• Research, write and rewrite materials to get the desired results
• Submit work in the required style and format
• Revise work based on feedback
• Excellent writing, editorial, strategic and organization skills
• Experience in business writing, including proven success writing and editing business books
• Experience working with authors who are senior business leaders
• Background and specialization in the field of human resources and interest in the future of HR and the people agenda
• References and portfolio
• Microsoft Word
BA/BS Degree preferred
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is 100% remote with video calls before and after business hours.
Now for the Perks!
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.