Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for an HR Generalist
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through September 2020
Founded in 2008, our Customer represents a global travel community that offers magical end-to-end trips, including where you stay, what you do and the people you meet. They exist to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere, providing healthy travel that is local, authentic, diverse, inclusive and sustainable. Their website and app uniquely leverage technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs.
We are seeking an HR Business Partner on a contract basis to support their business needs.
What You’ll Do:
• Actively partner, coach & develop managers and individuals
• Partner with the Talent Management team to create and implement development programs and trainings for our Customer's teams worldwide
• Partner with COEs and Talent Partners to roll out annual HR programs (e.g. Performance Reviews, Employee Surveys, Merit)
• Respond to employee questions timely and provide advice when it makes sense
• Mediate between team members when appropriate and escalate to senior leadership and broader talent team if necessary
• 6+ years of progressive HR experience in a high speed, high growth environment
• Strong communications and relationship-building skills to effectively support and connect with a diverse and valuable team
• Well-developed analytical and influencing skills, unquestioned integrity and a confident presence to effectively resolve sensitive employee issues
• Self-directed but also great at collaborating with employees at all levels and with many different teams
• Ability to perceive, understand, judge, and come to a reasonable and logical conclusion in order to have the best outcome in any given situation
Bachelor’s Degree required in a related field.
Hours & Location:
Standard M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s San Francisco, CA office. There is no remote capability for this role.
Now for the Perks!
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.