The Mom Project Boston, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Mom Project is excited to partner with our client, located in Boston, MA. They are looking for an HR Coordinator to take on Payroll and Benefits, Employee Engagement and the full hiring cycle. The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of employee relations, full cycle recruitment and payroll.
- Processes Bi-monthly payroll in accordance with labor laws
- Handles entire recruitment process by identifying candidates, interviewing, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts and offer letters
- Maintain and update employee records (in an HRIS)
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
· 2 years of experience as an HR Assistant or Coordinator(essential).
· Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Gym Membership
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
BusinessView all jobs at The Mom Project