The Mom Project San Diego, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Customer is a business and financial software company that develops and sells financial, accounting, and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants, and individuals. They are laser-focused on their customers, live and breathe innovation, and champion those who dare to dream. Their Mission is powering prosperity around the world. They do it by attracting the world’s top talent, bringing vital partners into their global platform, and leaving the world a better place through exceptional corporate citizenship.
We are seeking a Graphic Designer on a contract basis to support our client’s business needs.
What You’ll Do:
- Using your exceptional design vision and craftsmanship, you will drive and execute in a fast-paced environment to deliver a self-serve web application that will make working with data a delightful experience.
- Apply design thinking to complex data problems and deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that optimize across user needs, business goals, and technological realities
- Transform abstract concepts and technical details into clear and compelling designs that innovate
- Test with users for rapid iterations
- Deliver visions, storyboards, presentations, detailed interaction specs, wireframes, and prototypes - Communicate designs effectively to leaders, partners, and customers
- Collaborate closely with product managers and engineers to deliver engineering-ready designs
- 3+ years of experience in interaction design, product design, or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree in design, HCI, or relevant field
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Expertise in conveying ideas and solutions through storyboarding, wireframing, and prototyping
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, Illustrator - An updated online portfolio
- Bonus: HTML/CSS prototyping skills
Education: Bachelor’s degree in design
Hours & Location:
Standard M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Customer’s Mountain View, CA location once it is deemed safe to do so.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefit Program
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
AddressSan Diego, CA
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at The Mom Project