Company Industry: Retail
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Graphic Designer
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through April 2020
Our Customer is an American worldwide clothing and accessories retailer, founded in 1969. Over the last 50 years, the company has grown from a single store to a global fashion business with seven brands. Their clothes are available in 90 countries worldwide through over 3,100 company-operated stores, almost 400 franchise stores, and e-commerce sites and is still growing.
We are seeking Designer, Digital & Print on a contract basis to develop innovative, creative design solutions for our Customer’s marketing channels.
What You’ll Do:
• Design materials that enhance the brand and the overall customer experience
• Design elevated and effective site, email and print marketing material
• Follow brand standards and ensure designs work within a responsive design system
• Work across digital + print platforms and transition files into final production-ready designs
• Present work to business partners and senior management
• Work with the production team to carry through the execution of design layouts
• Effectively communicate functionality and strategy to web-content-developers and print production team
• Work closely and collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, production, photo, and merchandising
• 3-5 years of graphic design for web and print, an understanding of responsive design
• Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment simultaneously contributing to multiple projects each with aggressive development schedules
• Experience with successfully partnering and directing visual UX designers to execute a final responsive design
• Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud applications; Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Proficiency of Adobe After-effects
• A portfolio demonstrating type and layout skills as well as a variety
Nice to Have:
• Adobe Premiere a (+) plus
• Experience in responsive design and knowledge of HTML, CSS a (+) plus
BA/BFA in Graphic Design.
*** Please include a link to your portfolio within your resume submission for consideration ***
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s San Francisco office. There is no remote capability for this role.
Now for the Perks!
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.