Company Industry: Retail
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Graphic Designer, Retail
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site contract through April 2020
Our Customer is an American worldwide clothing and accessories retailer, founded in 1969. Over the last 50 years, the company has grown from a single store to a global fashion business with seven brands. Their clothes are available in 90 countries worldwide through over 3,100 company-operated stores, almost 400 franchise stores, and e-commerce sites and is still growing.
We are seeking a Graphic Designer on a contract basis to support their business needs.
What You’ll Do:
• Develop innovative design solutions for marketing materials; Digital emails, promos, site banners print signage, direct mail, special seasonal initiatives
• Initiate concepts and work independently and /or with Sr. Design personnel
• Design weekly campaigns using templates and toolkits, with an understanding of brand standards
• Review/approve mechanical files produced by Production Artists
• Effectively communicate expectations with the Studio Manager and Project Manager
• Self-starter with 3-5 years experience, retail or agency experience preferred
• Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• A keen eye for detail along with a healthy mix of creative and technical know-how
• Strong typography and layout skills
Nice to Have:
• Knowledge of printing process and color separation a plus.
BA in Graphic Design or related area.
***Please include a link to your portfolio within your resume submission for consideration***
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s San Francisco, CA office. There is no remote capability for this role.
Now for the Perks!
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.