Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Graphic Designer, B2B Marketing
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through April 2021
Our Customer is a microblogging and social networking service based in San Francisco, CA with 35 offices around the world. They serve the public conversation and they do so vigorously because they believe that conversation is a force for good in the world. Their teams are passionate about the opportunity to help the world connect, debate, learn, and solve problems. They strongly believe in free expression and think every voice has the power to impact the world! They innovate, experiment, and are always looking for new ways to be better.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer, B2B Marketing on a contract basis, to join the Global Business Brand team, with a focus on visually communicating the company’s brand through sales enablement materials. The ideal candidate should be interested in working on sales-facing internal sites, business narratives, success stories, tentpole and global events, and campaigns.
What You’ll Do:
• Partner with marketing, sales teams, and other cross-functional partners to visualize the company's business story
• Design marketing materials for a wide range of projects, including: internal sites, sales narratives, success stories, external marketing channels, and global events
• Present concepts and creative ideas to internal partners and leadership
• 4-6 years of design experience at a creative or ad agency, B2B brand, or a social media company
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated experience working with cross-functional, global teams
• Bias towards action with strong ability to prioritize timelines and resources
• Deep industry knowledge of digital advertising, social media, and publishing
• A link to an online portfolio
Bachelor's degree (preferred)
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s San Francisco office. There is no remote capability for this role.
Now for the Perks!
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program