Gaming Partnerships Marketing Manager
The Mom Project Menlo Park, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Gaming Partnerships Marketing Manager
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, 99% remote, contract through October 2021
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Gaming Partnerships Marketing Manager on a contract basis to help support our client’s day to day business needs. The main function of this role is to work with strategic partner managers, product marketing, product and engineering teams on marketing execution to support and engage the company’s gaming video content creators. This ideal candidate in this role will own activations that drive awareness, education, and adoption of the company’s Gaming products and platforms.
What You’ll Do:
● Execute marketing strategy for key gaming video programs and products that help engage and build relationships with the gaming creator community.
● Identify opportunities to raise awareness, improve sentiment and drive education for gaming creators.
● Plan and execute gaming events (virtual webinars, summits, and Q&As)
● Focus on raising awareness and consideration of the company’s gaming platform.
● Execute marketing efforts that helping the business meet objectives
● Create compelling, integrated content and event activations for the North American region: adapting audience narratives, messaging, presentations, collateral, videos, pitch decks as needed.
● Onboard and manage external agencies and partners - ensuring technical integrations and associated logistics are operating as needed.
● Verbal and written communication skills, channel execution, and product marketing/messaging.
● Experience in marketing and events coordination.
● Strong project management experience - ability to manage internal stakeholders and external agencies/partners in parallel.
● Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
● Basic knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
● Basic understanding of gaming industry and content creation.
● Basic knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field preferred
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while Covid restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at the Menlo Park, CA location once it is deemed safe to do so.
Now for the Perks!
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.