File Clerk (100% remote, Must work EST hours)
The Mom Project Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Customer, a Fortune 500 company, is an American producer and marketer of beer, wine, and spirits. They are the largest beer import company in the US, measured by sales, and have the third-largest market share of all major beer suppliers.
We are seeking a File Clerk on a contract basis to help and support our client's ongoing business needs.
What you’ll do:
- Performs low-volume data entry (50 Pricing Templates per week).
- Performs basic management of electronic files (i.e. print, copy, transfer and delete).
- Accesses information from a computer and/or maintains a Microsoft Teams database.
- Copies data from one database to another.
- Detects and corrects errors.
- Uses word processing, spreadsheet, database, or other software on a computer.
- Can also use basic office equipment and has the ability to follow instructions.
- Get pricing data and post it on the team's site and enter the pricing system.
- Detail Oriented
- Works Independently
- Quick Learning (Asking questions if needed is highly welcomed)
- Need excel experience - cutting and pasting
- Complex data entry (Between 2 systems)
- Understanding the process more than typing.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is 100% remote.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States and are required to have US residency at the time of application.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record (Available upon completion of waiting period for eligible engagements)
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
BusinessView all jobs at The Mom Project