The Mom Project Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for an Executive Assistant
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through May 2021
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support 2-3 Directors. The ideal candidate will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force given complex calendaring and heavy travel planning. Additionally, you will have exceptional communication skills, and be resourceful in building relationships across the larger ecosystem.
What you’ll do:
• Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives
• Manage hectic and complex calendars
• Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions
• Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
• Large offsite and onsite events and meetings
• General office duties as needed
• Possibility for space planning/desk assignment needs
• 4+ years of providing complex calendar management, travel, and expense reports for 1 or more executives
• Experience prioritizing multiple projects
• Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Google Suite
Education: BA/BS preferred
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week (with possible overtime) This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Customer’s Seattle, WA location once it is deemed safe to do so.
Now for the Perks!
• Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program)
• Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
• New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
BusinessView all jobs at The Mom Project