Company Industry: Financial Services
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for an Executive Assistant
Commitment: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through September 2020
Our Customer is an independent investment management firm dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. They manage $1,198.7 billion in assets on behalf of clients worldwide with the help of over 8,000 highly engaged and motivated employees focused on client needs. They actively encourage their people to collaborate to find the best ideas and solutions for clients, leveraging the tremendous diversity of thought that exists across their global organization.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant on a contract basis to support their business needs.
What You’ll Do:
• May handle a wide variety of situations and conflicts involving the clerical and administrative function of the office
• Responsible for confidential and time-sensitive material
• Prepare routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports
• Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• May direct and lead the work of others
• Typically reports to an executive
• At least 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area
• Candidates should be able to work with mixed, and strong personality types
• Excellent calendar management skills
• Should have the ability to be direct
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
Requires an Associate's degree or its equivalent with at least 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Hours & Location
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s Atlanta, GA office. There is no remote capability for this position.
Now for the Perks!
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.