Direct Collections Specialist
The Mom Project San Diego, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Customer is an American business and financial software company that develops and sells financial, accounting, and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants, and individuals. They are laser focused on their customers, live and breathe innovation, and champion those who dare to dream. Their Mission is powering prosperity around the world. They do it by attracting the world’s top talent, bringing vital partners into their global platform, and leaving the world a better place through exceptional corporate citizenship.
We are looking for Direct Collections Specialist on a contract basis to support our Customer's business needs.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform well in complex, high-volume, data entry, customer service, and problem solving role
- Manage inbound and outbound collection calls
- Understand the end-to-end credit & collections processes and follows policies and procedures
- Respond to both external and internal customer inquiries in a professional manner
- Process, monitor and/or oversee transactional activities associated with area of support
- Respond to customer (external and internal) questions and inquiries in a professional manner
- Ensure operational and financial integrity within established corporate policies, procedures and controls
- 3-5 years of experience
- Demonstrates working knowledge of technology (finance enterprise systems), tools and resources to perform role
- Verbal and written communication skills in a variety of mediums (phone, email, chat, in-person)
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Can perform simple reconciliation analysis
- Goal, task and project oriented
- Skilled at time management, multitasking and prioritizing workload
- Critical thinking
- Previous collections experience is preferred but not required
- Provide excellent customer service, for internal and external customers, throughout the entire collections process
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Hours & Location:
Standard M-F, 40 hours/week. **Post Covid, this role will be onsite in one of our partner's offices: San Diego, CA.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefit Program
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
AddressSan Diego, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at The Mom Project