Company Industry: Third Sector & Not-for-Profit
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Digital Specialist
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, 100% remote, contract through March 2021
The Mom Project is excited to partner with our client, a no-profit based in Baltimore, MD!
Are you a person of compassion, or an advocate for justice? Someone who stands up for the rights of the vulnerable, and speaks out for the marginalized, the exploited and the forgotten? With a country more divided than ever, our client is doing big things. They believe in their calling as Christians to welcome the least of these and love our neighbor. Channel your gifts in marketing to join them in fighting back against the rising tide of fear and division and to be a light amidst the darkness.
Our client seeks a Digital Specialist with 2+ years of experience to join their innovative marketing team for a 3 month Maternityship®. The ideal candidate is solution-based, kind-hearted, creative and enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment. In collaboration with the Marketing team, the results-driven, self-starter will produce digital deliverables that represent the Company’s brand and work across the globe. The individual will play a significant role in helping the company increase engaged followers, donors, churches and volunteers, including fundraising and advocacy campaigns, so the organization can expand its global impact: standing with the most vulnerable.
- Digital Strategy
- Track analytics (for social media, email, website) in Google Analytics or Data Studio on a weekly and monthly basis
- Collaborate with content, production and design on fundraising campaigns (email, social, website, landing pages)
- Optimize SEO for Blog posts
- Social Media
- Manage social media calendar set by marketing priorities/campaigns/projects, collaborating with Content and PR agency.
- Approve social media posts bi-weekly
- Respond to any messages in the Facebook and Instagram inbox
- Email Marketing
- Manage an email marketing strategy that supports mass donors in their customer journey
- Build, test and schedule email campaigns
- List management
- Digital Advertising
- Oversee SEO, Google AdWords and social advertising campaigns.
- Build out and oversee digital advertising campaigns — working with content, production and design — as well as their network of local field offices.
- Track campaign success, monitoring and presenting on analytics to team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Fluent with Microsoft Office programs (including TEAMS), WordPress, MailChimp, and Google Drive; Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite, Asana.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced team environment, working with attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a disposition that is positive and professional.
- Laptop and access to reliable internet connection
- Willing to learn, ask for help, communicate directly and engage with a growth mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, journalism, communications or other related field of study, preferred.
- Well-developed problem-solving and time management skills.
- High degree of confidentiality in regards to client/donor information.
- Great lengths of time working on computer, reading from computer screen, entering information, some time on the phone or in zoom meetings may be required.
- Physical, emotional and intellectual demands
- Equipment used: Employee computer (desktop or laptop), printer, and copier.
- All of the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This job description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Individuals may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This position description is not all-inclusive and is always under review.
The Mom ProjectThe Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.