Digital Product Manager
The Mom Project Beaverton, OR
- Expired: 27 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Customer’s mission is to create groundbreaking sport innovations, by making their products more sustainable, building a creative and diverse global team, and making a positive impact in communities where we live and work. Their purpose is to bring inspiration and innovation to unite the world through sport to create a healthy planet, active communities, and an equal playing field for all.
The client's Engagement & Activity Product Team is seeking a Digital Product Manager to join our Targeted Marketing team. The Targeted Marketing platform is a critical piece of the client's Communication platform that enables personalization, optimization and provides operational efficiency for all client communications. The right candidate can solve sophisticated problems, is action and detailed oriented, communicates effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences and can work across multiple stakeholders to drive collaboration, clarity and alignment.
What you’ll do:
- Help drive the product strategy, roadmaps, and technical solutions and lead the feature definition and day-to-day execution of our digital products.
- In a typical day/week you will write user stories, prioritize product backlog, and work closely with key partners to ensure dependencies are known and teams are aligned to deliver against product requirements.
- Attend scrums and sprint planning ceremonies with your engineering and program leads and proactively communicate status, risks and key dependencies.
- Need to use independent thinking to problem solve complex issues and take initiative on defining potential solutions in order to deliver high quality products under time constraints.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ year of product management experience driving cross-organizational solutions
- Proven success working cross-functionally to deliver results with limited direction.
- Experience building successful working relationships and processes with engineers, program managers and key partners to deliver on your product roadmap and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Experience establishing and delivering against Key Objectives and KPIs.
- Demonstrated track record of driving clarity and delivering results in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Ability to effectively manage expectations with internal and external stakeholders and identify and highlight risks, escalate impacts and assist in analyzing possible solutions for complex issues
- Ability to prioritize while delivering high quality results
- Ability to translate strategies into well-defined product requirements and user stories.
- Experience working in common Agile, Roadmap tools: JIRA/Confluence, Aha!, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Customer’s Beaverton, OR location once it is deemed safe to do so.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
BusinessView all jobs at The Mom Project