Company Industry: Transportation
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Digital Product Analyst, Shopping and Booking
Commitment: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through March 2020
Our Customer is one of the world’s largest global airlines, helping more than 180 million travelers get to the places they want to go to each year! They are ranked second among the World's largest airlines by the number of scheduled passengers carried, revenue passenger-kilometers flown, and fleet size.
We are seeking a Digital Product Analyst on a contract basis to help ensure customers have a seamless shopping and checkout experience.
What You’ll Do:
• The Digital and Direct Product Management team works with the technology team to enhance and create new experiences on the company website and app
• Support the Shopping and Checkout product roadmap across the responsive site and the app
• Review the performance for your products regularly and identify new opportunities for growth
• Keep stakeholders up to date
• Support complex and multi-phased projects
• Lead small projects independently
• Develop products and new features from conception to launch
• Analyze product performance, customer feedback and market opportunities
• Support Sr. Product Manager in leading teams of IT developers, UX designers, and cross-functional business teams to successfully deliver initiatives
• 18 months or more of work experience in product management, consulting, finance or sales
• A positive, humble, curious and can-do attitude that inspires others
• Strong analytic, written and oral communication skills
• Experience leading digital projects, enhancements and optimization testing
• Experience preparing executive presentations
Nice to Haves:
• Knowledge of the airline industry, retail, travel landscape or consumer insights
• Experience with Jira, Adobe Analytics (Omniture/Site Catalyst) and Adobe Experience Manager
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s facility in Atlanta, GA at Hartsfield-Jackson airport. There is no remote capability for this role.
Now for the Perks!
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.