Company Industry: Insurance
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Demand Generation Manager
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, 20% remote
The Mom Project is excited to partner with our client, a new kind of insurance platform based in San Francisco, CA!
**The salary range or this role is $110,000-$140,000 and will be commensurate with experience**
Business insurance is failing the modern founder. Brokers are selling the same old policies. Our client is fixing insurance and risk solutions for startups and founders with tailored insurance designed for technology startups. With new and innovative ideas, we are delivering the right insurance and risk solutions for our customers.
Our client is a new technology-first insurance provider, backed by $70M from Y Combinator, Ribbit Capital, SVB and Index Ventures. Like Stripe for payments, Gusto for payroll and benefits, this company is creating the go-to risk management and insurance platform for founders and the companies they’re building.
Our client is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to build and execute a strategic growth marketing program that generates leads, engages accounts, and drives revenue. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Demand Generation Manager will work in a highly visible role, cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product teams.
What you'll do
● Help grow the demand generation program from the ground up, working with the Head of Marketing to establish tools, channels, and best practices
● Lead integrated marketing programs from strategy, forecasts, and budget to results
● Plan, manage and optimize integrated campaigns
● Manage performance across all relevant marketing channels including email, social, paid, direct, OOH, and SEM
● Support sales initiatives with marketing campaigns
● Provide granular measurement and reporting of campaigns and KPIs
● Optimize website for conversion
● Manage vendor selection and contracts
● 4+ years of B2B demand generation experience
● Industry experience including high-growth startup, agency or insurance required
● Extensive experience in the establishment and development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
● Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details, while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
● Significant experience with marketing technology tools and systems such as Apollo, Salesforce, and Clearbit
● Demonstrated experience in optimizing channels to grow the business
● Proven track record of successful experimentation across key B2B marketing channels