Customer Relationship Manager
The Mom Project Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Customer Relationship Manager on a contract basis to help support our Customer’s business needs. The main function of a Customer Relationship Manager is to build and maintain relationships with key customers. The typical CRM will resolve customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee relationships with customers held by the business.
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Helping customers stay up to date on offerings in order to increase sales.
- Verbal and written communication skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in sales and relationship management
- Basic knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Strong product knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field preferred.
Hours & Location:
- M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Customer’s Los Angeles, CA office once it is determined safe to do so.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefit Program
- Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
- New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at The Mom Project