Customer Operations Analyst (@The Mom Project, 100% Remote)
The Mom Project Chicago, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
You are an experienced Business Analyst with a Customer Support background. You love finding creative solutions for consumers and businesses. You thrive in fast-paced operating environments, recognizing that in today’s competitive market, quality is paramount. You have a proven track record of delivering quality results to your internal and external customers. You are seeking an organization that values, nurtures and enhances your professional life.
You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join an inclusive and supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig the chaos of startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project is a pioneering, remote-first venture-backed startup with roots in Chicago & Cincinnati. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world and are lucky to be surrounded by an incredible team of advisors, including Serena Williams. The Mom Project is a platform and community leading a movement that matches companies with diverse talent. This critical match drives businesses forward while expanding professional opportunities for women.
Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every stage of life. We believe women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us and our mission forward every day. We strive towards inclusion and that means everyone is comfortable bringing their authentic and best self to work every day.
We are seeking an experience Business Analyst to support our Customer Support business group. This is a fully remote, full time role.
What you’ll do:
- Work with stakeholders to plan, design, develop, test and deploy changes to our customer support processes, platform and associated technologies.
- Maintain and work from a service backlog to keep several improvements and initiatives going.
- Clearly articulate and document business requirements and validate proposed solutions.
- Use metrics and data to create performance dashboards and aggregate feedback to all appropriate stakeholders for product improvements
- Generate system and process architecture documents and risk assessments
- Pair understanding of business with your deep systems expertise to provide strategic technical roadmaps
- Effectively negotiate scope and timeline with business leads to achieve high value business outcomes
- Facilitate implementation of new functionality through communications, enablement practices, and the development of appropriate documentation
- Participate in large scale, long term initiatives involving other teams
- Analyze ambiguous technical and customer situations and determine appropriate solutions, as necessary.
- Ability to be an influential member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
The skills and qualities you’ll need to succeed:
- 5+ years experience in Customer Support, Technical Support or Program Management in a digital environment
- Hands-on, “roll-up-the-sleeves” mentality.
- You are an exceptional writer with the ability to translate technical concepts into customer-friendly language.
- You are organized and well-versed in juggling multiple high-priority projects
- You are a change agent and influencer that can provide frictionless guidance in a fast-paced environment
- Independent, detail-oriented, self-motivated, with strong communication and interpersonal skills and a proven ability to build strong relationships across the organization.
- You are a creative problem solver, recognizing that your solutions affect multiple teams and audiences
- You are self-sufficient and can problem solve with little to no supervision. You work well in an ambiguous environment.
- You are interested in optimizing repeatable processes both internally and for your customers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Customer success/Support and learning management processes
- Prior experience with Intercom or similar ticketing software implementation.
- Should have a Business-first approach to building systems and processes. You care about the business impact of your work.
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Technical experience and are comfortable engaging with product managers and engineers
Why you’ll love working for TMP:
- Full medical, dental, vision
- Health and Wellness stipend
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Nubundle Family Planning Concierge
- Learning and development stipend
- Generous PTO
- 401K match
Let me see those Perks, Perks, Perks!
- An incredible team that will support and champion your work
- Casual Culture: because work should be a place you want to be
We're just getting started. Join us in building the future of work. We need all hands on deck, your journey starts now....
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
BusinessView all jobs at The Mom Project