Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Creative Director, Global Events (Menlo Park)
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through February 2021
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Creative Lead on a contract basis to join their Global Event Programs Team. As the Creative Lead, you’ll apply your visual design, art direction, and experiential marketing skills to help ideate and lead the identity of our largest business marketing experiences around the world. You’ll work hand-in-hand with cross-functional creative and event teams to co-create the concept, look/feel, and packaging for world-class marketing experiences, as well as scalable assets to be used across digital and social.
What You’ll Do:
• Lead design, art direction, and creative concepts at global industry events
• Partner with design vendors, partner agencies, and internal resources to bring your creative vision to life from ideation to execution
• Partner intimately with cross-functional partners around developing creative briefs, scaling assets where appropriate, and authoring design standards for in-person experiences
• Build and implement design standards, lead design reviews with leadership, and create scalable solutions to ensure innovative, high-quality, and consistent design work across global B2B tentpoles
• Establish and refine global creative briefs; lead highest priority briefs by contributing creative concepts, art direction, inspiration and design
• Scale experiential design to inventive, digital/mobile-first assets for social that innovate within the company on-platform mediums
• Manage design direction, feedback, and next steps for design projects
• Maintain accuracy and attention to detail on a variety of projects simultaneously throughout the creative and production process
• Respond quickly to design challenges and feedback, and proactively anticipate business needs and scalable solutions
• 8+ years of experience in design/art direction applied to event marketing and advertising
• Experience building a brand
• Experience with experiential/event design
• Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Keynote and PowerPoint
• Experience motivating agency partners
• Excellent storytelling and presentation skills
• Experience with brand marketing and building strategies
Nice to Haves:
• Experience in After Effects, Adobe Premiere is a plus
Bachelor’s degree required.
***Resume must include link to portfolio for consideration***
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s Menlo Park location. There is no remote capability for this role.
Now for the Perks!
● Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program)
● Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
● New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)