Cornerstone LMS Design Program Coordinator
The Mom Project San Francisco, CA
- Posted: 22 days ago
- $37 Hourly
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Design Program Coordinator on a contract basis to work directly with the Design Program Manager for Content Strategy Education & Development to support and implement in-person and e-learning education training initiatives.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the Cornerstone learning management system (LMS) administrator for Content Strategy Education & Development programs
- Manage LMS class creation, logistics, and troubleshooting
- Coordinate presenters and attendee enrollment
- Create and maintain program documentation
- Collect data for measurement and evaluation of the program
- Communicate information and updates to the Design Program Manager, attendees, presenters, and various stakeholders
- Create and manage communication channels for presenters and attendees
- 2+ years of LMS administration experience
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency working with Cornerstone OnDemand
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain detailed internal processes and logistical operations
- A working understanding of the product design process
Bachelor’s degree required.
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while Covid restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at the San Francisco, CA location once it is deemed safe to do so.
Now for the Perks!
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefit Program
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at The Mom Project