Contingent Workforce Operations Manager
The Mom Project San Francisco, CA
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded in 2008, our Customer represents a global travel community that offers magical end-to-end trips, including where you stay, what you do and the people you meet. They exist to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere, providing healthy travel that is local, authentic, diverse, inclusive and sustainable. Their website and app uniquely leverage technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs.
We are seeking a Contingent Workforce Operations Manager on a contract basis to support our client’s day to day business needs
What You’ll Do:
● Responsible for the design, development, and ongoing operational maintenance of the contingent workforce
● Partnering closely with Diversity & Belonging, Legal, Procurement, and HR on the growth and execution of contingent workforce program guidelines and processes,
● Will oversee contingent worker vendor/supplier relations, problem resolution, compliance, data integrity, and overall, on/offboarding processes.
● This individual will also interact directly with hiring managers in assisting with business strategy, use, diversity, and onboarding of contingent workers.
● 6+ years of experience managing a contingent workforce program, with ideally 2+ years of experience building and implementing global programs.
● Experience in building and designing contingent workforce programs and processes from concept through implementation and maintenance.
● Well-versed in contingent workforce laws and regulations, including 1099/IC compliance.
● Experience with worker classification determinations for freelancers.
● Strong relationship-building skills in a cross-functional environment.
● Experience in implementing Diversity & Belonging strategies desired.
● Ability to influence stakeholders and drive change.
● Extraordinary learning agility, ability to bring prior expertise and adapt appropriately for Airbnb’s unique culture.
● Experience with Workday HRIS.
Hours & Location:
Standard M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Customer’s San Francisco, CA location once it is deemed safe to do so.
Now for the Perks!
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at The Mom Project