Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Client Solutions Manager (New York)
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through October 2020
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Client Solutions Manager on a contract basis to help support their business needs.
What You’ll Do:
• Provide answers to product questions and assist in product/tools education
• Provide troubleshooting support to resolve issues by investigating issue and managing troubleshooting process
• Identify optimization opportunities
• Manage account creation process
• Submit and manage operational requests with GSS team
• Assist in RFP process Assist reporting needs
• Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively on a team
• High intellectual curiosity and hunger to learn in an ambiguous environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Proven ability to be able to manage multiple work streams at a time with high attention to detail
• Advanced Excel skills and experience working with data
• Strong passion for problem-solving and customer service
• General knowledge of the advertising industry
Nice to Haves:
• 3+ years experience in the Digital Media industry
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s New York, NY location.
Now for the Perks!
● Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program)
● Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
● New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)