Business Systems Analyst
The Mom Project Pleasanton, CA
- $82 Hourly
Our customer is a software vendor of cloud-based ERP that practices in human capital management and financial management applications. They offer products and services that allow customers to oversee time tracking, procurement, employee data, financial accounting, and expense management at anytime and anywhere. They continue to offer enterprise-level software solutions for financial management, human resources, and planning. Their proven methodology, expertise, community, tools, and education help ensure your organization’s success.
We are seeking a Business Systems Analyst on a contract basis to help with our customer's needs. **This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Pleasanton, CA office once it is determined safe to do so.**
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with business partners to understand business processes, goals, and gaps.
- Drive the planning, prioritization, design, development, and deployment of new projects & system enhancements.
- Responsible for understanding business requirements, creating/grooming user stories, and partnering with the Development team to deliver a solution and a plan for projects & enhancements
- Participate in the change management and go-live support processes.
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners, subject matter experts, and end-user representatives.
- Coordinate and perform system testing to ensure requirements are met. Work closely with the project team during user acceptance testing (UAT); including tracking issues through to resolution and securing end-user acceptance sign-off.
- 5+ years of IT experience
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce.com (Sales Cloud), preferably supporting Enterprise Sales and/or Legal functions
- Experience with CLM is a major plus
- Experience supporting multiple integrated systems in an Enterprise technology environment
- Agile / SCRUM experience preferred
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce configuration, testing & support.
- End-to-end implementation experience including requirements documentation, systems configuration, project management, issue management, communication, and change management.
- Self-motivated team player with clear and effective communications skills; solid time management & organization skills; ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities.
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance, and instruction to users.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications, and solutions.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical degree
Hours & Location
M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Pleasanton, CA office once it is determined safe to do so.
Now for the Perks!
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
BusinessView all jobs at The Mom Project