Business Resilience Staff Data Analyst
The Mom Project Daly City, CA
- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Mom Project is excited to partner with our client, a diversity-centric, global, service-first CRM provider. They specialize in creating support, sales, and customer engagement software for everyone. Their software is powerful and flexible and designed to improve customer relationships.
We are looking for a Staff Data Analyst to join our Resilience team, an intricate part of our Engineering organization. Your job is to deeply understand the current data challenges of our Resilience & Reliability team and build beautifully simple visualizations, tools, and analysis utilizing the vast amount of data at your fingertips.
Thus, providing accurate and measurable reliability system performance metrics and insights to support our ability to seamlessly deliver services to our customers.
What You'll Do
- Be the steward of our Resilience & Reliability data.
- Understand the current tooling challenges and craft the vision for improving them as it relates to tracking, and reporting. Ensure automation is at the forefront of any solution you may build.
- Develop robust data pipelines for retrieval, analysis, and reporting. Curate data queries for tracking metrics and creation of real-time visualizations and dashboards. Ensuring that the data is accurate and diligent.
- Provide insights to partners across the organization, most importantly leadership and our Engineering & Product teams to drive prioritization.
What you bring to the role:
- Proven track record in establishing data infrastructure and a minimum of 5 years experience in an Operations Analytics role
- Previous experience in Reliability, Engineering, or R&D (within the software/SaaS industry a plus)
- Strong communication, discernment, and excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills, with an ability to translate internal stakeholder needs into both business and technical requirements
- Excellent SQL skills a must (experience with BigQuery a plus)
- Experience with Tableau, DataStudio, or similar data visualization tools is highly preferred
- Can independently meet and own deliverables and drive your work to completion within specified timelines from start to finish
- BS/BA or equivalent in a quantitative field e.g., math, statistics, engineering, economics, finance, computer science preferred
- As a company, they celebrate working families and empower them to achieve their personal and professional goals
- They offer flexibility, work-life balance, and a strong foundation of support
- They strive to be a champion of change and offer a variety of benefits including 16 weeks of paid parental leave, well-being/care allowance, and a take-what-you-need vacation policy
- They support all of their employees on every path to parenthood, which is why they have partnered with Carrot Fertility to offer inclusive fertility and family forming benefits
- They partner with Care.com an organization that offers an array of services that enable families to find, manage and pay for care and provide employment opportunities for caregivers
- To ensure they are practicing self-care as an organization they have partnered with Modern Health to provide you with resources to get the type of care you need when you need it
- To further promote your resilience and mental fitness they offer a free subscription to the Calm App- it addresses several issues such as stress, insomnia, and anxiety
- They also offer tools and resources that you can use to enhance your total wellness day-to-day, like fitness reimbursements
- Moreover, they have a variety of Employee Communities including Women in Engineering and The Village (for parents, caregivers, and allies)
- Whether you are transitioning from parental leave or have grade-schoolers, they will provide the resources you need to ensure you feel supported at work
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
AddressDaly City, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at The Mom Project