Business Consultant (100% remote)
The Mom Project Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Customer’s mission is to create groundbreaking sport innovations, by making their products more sustainable, building a creative and diverse global team, and making a positive impact in communities where we live and work. Their purpose is to bring inspiration and innovation to unite the world through sport to create a healthy planet, active communities, and an equal playing field for all.
We are seeking a Business Consultant on a contract basis to help support our client’s business needs.
What you’ll do:
- Facilitate SME discussions at senior levels; possibly with global process leaders and/or across business functions.
- Communicate system changes to the business at all levels, often executives.
- Communicate to various levels of the business community in non-technical terms.
- Advocates business customers' interests and requests across all relevant IT groups.
- Assist in developing business benefits for proposed solutions in conjunction with appropriate finance partners.
- Collaborates with businesses to translate goals and objectives into projects (P3).
- Understand customers' business drivers and changes in priorities.
- Leads and owns engagements with remote groups: vendors, other our client’s facilities, other client’s departments.
- Develops action plans and processes, in coordination with our client’s management team, for integrating activities and optimizing department resources to meet major goals and objectives.
- Participates in business planning, budgeting, and policy development.
- Develops internal and/or external partnerships that leverage resources and improve business unit responsiveness.
- Apply our client’s Global IT process standards to regional technology solutions and research and provide standard industry solutions and best practices.
- Experience in developing project plans, schedules, scope,s, and deliverables.
- Ability to manage project communications and report project status to stakeholders.
- Knowledgeable about monitoring and evaluating risks, developing and implementing contingency plans.
- Process-oriented, with strong attention to detail
- Good follow up skills and good a team player
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Hours & Location:
- M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be 100% remote.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
BusinessView all jobs at The Mom Project