The Mom Project Sunnyvale, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Business Analyst on a contract basis to help support our customer’s business needs.
What You’ll Do:
- Collect and review data for FRL's current and future programs and business requirements.
- Develop and maintain team dashboards for actualized spend across FRL ops.
- Review and approve the documentation of business processes.
- Approve project budgets and expenditures, monitor transaction controls and costs against budgets.
- Predict potential budget overruns and offer solutions.
- Consult with sourcing, program managers, finance, and suppliers regarding future project spend.
- Provide analysis, optimization, and simulation best practices to promote team’s analytical capabilities identify bottlenecks and critical control points in supply chain.
- Develop data gathering and cross check process capable of meeting customer’s current and future program and business requirements.
- Establish and maintain accessible tools, and models that are scalable and reproducible to guide run-the-business and transformational capabilities.
- Develop tools to support automation and improve efficiency of process.
- Push out Dashboards regarding product spend.
- Co-Define process together, then tools will need to be developed to eliminate manual process using coding.
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to develop tools.
- Ability to document process, and create presentation for users, and conduct training for process that was developed.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- 2+ years of experience doing quantitative analysis within a large-scale company or fast-paced environment.
- 1+ years of experience in manufacturing, BOM cost models, component cost management, demand and supply planning models, should cost models, contract negotiation and supply base management.
- 1+ years of experience communicating with and influencing all levels of management.
- Familiarity with Hardware Product Development Process (PDP).
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment.
- Knowledge of custom manufacturing processes across various consumer products or consumer electronics.
- Experience with high volume, consumer electronics products.
- Proficiency in VBA, Tableau, or related data visualization tools.
- Results-driver and desire to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
- Experience in negotiating in dynamic and rigorous environment.
- Code VBA in Excel
Nice To Have:
- Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Operations, Statistics, Manufacturing, Economics or similar degrees.
- Bachelors in Supply Chain, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related field
Hours & Location:
- M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Customer’s Sunnyvale, CA office once it is determined safe to do so.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefit Program
- Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
- New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
BusinessView all jobs at The Mom Project