Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Marketing Researcher
Commitment: 40 hours per week, on-site, 25% travel, contract through October 2020
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Marketing Researcher on a contract basis to design and execute innovative quantitative and qualitative research to support the Marketing Team.
What You’ll Do:
• Partner with the Marketing Team to understand the needs of key audiences and help inform marketing programs of the value of products to consumers
• Translate research findings into actionable insights
• Shape positioning and messaging, drive creative briefs, inform the development of product level or company level narratives
• Travel Domestic and International up to 25% of the time
• 10+ years of qualitative and quantitative primary research experience on client or supplier side
• Experience working with integrated marketing teams and directing agencies/vendors to deliver results
• Experience with independently executing full-cycle research from survey design, discussion guide creation, fielding, data cleaning and analysis, weighting, and reporting
• Experience with positioning, message development and optimization, value proposition development and communications checks
• Experience partnering with cross-functional teams and influencing executives and colleagues
• Experience with brand and advertising research
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Market Research, or a related field of study.
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s Menlo Park location. There is no remote capability for this role.
Now for the Perks!
● Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program)
● Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
● New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)