Company Industry: Retail
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Brand Loyalty Marketing Manager (Maternity Leave Coverage)
Commitment: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through October 2020
Our Customer is an American worldwide clothing and accessories retailer, founded in 1969. Over the last 50 years, the company has grown from a single store to a global fashion business with seven brands. Their clothes are available in 90 countries worldwide through over 3,100 company-operated stores, almost 400 franchise stores, and e-commerce sites and is still growing.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager on a contract basis to support the Brand Loyalty Team. The Brand Loyalty Marketing team drives the loyalty strategy within each brand. They oversee the launch and execution of marketing initiatives that must be integrated into each brand’s commercial planning calendar and support the brand’s overall marketing objectives.
What You’ll Do:
• Develop and maintain oversight of monthly, quarterly, and annual omnichannel and channel specific loyalty marketing strategies
• Leverage customer data and analytics to refine future retention strategies
• Partner with Finance and Business Analysis teams to assess promotional offer strategies
• Create proforma documents in order to get promotional offer approval
• Review analytics and determine key insights & assesses program metrics and KPIs
• Develop hindsight/recaps to optimize campaigns and business performance
• Partner with creative and brand marketing teams on strategy/plan buy-in for loyalty efforts and execution of marketing elements (retail, digital, Direct Mail); briefs creative and sees through creative development process
• Partner closely with Store Engagement team to support acquisition strategies
• Partner with other Loyalty & Payments marketing teams on life cycle triggers and cross-brand initiatives to drive greater personalized retention within the customer base
• Represent loyalty in meetings and cross-functional alignments, partnering with key brand teams to ensure cohesive strategy and execution for loyalty integration across channels
• Manage Loyalty & Payments Brand annual marketing budget
• Support Director on budget allocation
• Support Director in the monthly financial forecasting process
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, advertising, loyalty, eCommerce or related field focused developing, launching, and analyzing multi-channel marketing programs
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to glean insights, visualize data, tell a story, and influence strategic direction across the business
• Ability to manage multiple detail-oriented projects and to meet deadlines
• Proven skill in leading and influencing across multiple and distinct functional organizations (e.g., IT, International, Brands, Creative, Marketing) to drive business objectives and priorities
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint – advanced skills desired
Nice to Haves:
• Experience building financial models and/or forecasts
Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA is a plus.
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s San Francisco office. There is no remote capability for this role.
Now for the Perks!
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.