Company Industry: Retail
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for an Assistant Program Manager
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through May 2021
Our Customer is an American worldwide clothing and accessories retailer, founded in 1969. Over the last 50 years, the company has grown from a single store to a global fashion business with seven brands. Their clothes are available in 90 countries worldwide through over 3,100 company-operated stores, almost 400 franchise stores, and e-commerce sites and is still growing.
We are seeking an Assistant Program Manager on a contract basis will be based at our Customer's photo studio and will be a part of the Online eCommerce operations team. This person will manage the increasing number of ad hoc photoshoots of combined Marketing and Ecommerce product photography requirements. These photo shoots are becoming more frequent as our Customer will operate a single photo studio to support all asset needs. This includes detailed management of timeline, physical & digital tracking of product, and thorough and frequent communication. This person should have a strong sense of urgency and accountability – and be able to work autonomously when given tasks and deadlines.
What You’ll Do:
• Digitally track all samples required for special eCommerce photoshoots
• Oversee timeline and needs of ad hoc PPOF shoot pre-production. This means tracking the timeline, tracking product availability and due date, and communicating status updates with team including any flags around missing product or at-risk due dates.
• Tactical duties include updating project trackers, physically gathering samples, and over-communicating status throughout the day
• Physically manage all product and partner with cross-functional teams to meet all product needs
• Become an expert on seasonal product lifecycles including tracking systems and tools
• Work with sense of urgency to support timelines and support necessary changes
• Clearly communicate status of product needs
• Manage product flow to and from product or special photoshoots
• Support online product photography team with ad-hoc photo shoot timeline driving, product tracking, and status communications
• Experience with samples/data entry required
• Experience in corporate setting preferred
• Photo Shoot or Studio work
• Project Management
• Data Entry/Management
• Can thrive with a sense of urgency in fast-paced environment
• Confidence to flag problems and timing concerns and propose viable solutions
• Comfortable communicating with business partners verbally, via email, and through instant messenger
• Can manage last-minute changes gracefully and take direction easily
• Strong organization and communication skills and attention to detail
• Experience in deadline-driven and project driving tasks
• Comfortable working autonomously and independently
• Physically manage, transport, maneuver boxed and individual samples at large scale
• Strong attention to detail and strong sense of urgency in fast paced environment
• Technical proficiency in PC and Mac OS platforms, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Web Browsers, Excel
Education: Bachelor of Arts preferred
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Customer’s San Francisco, CA location once it is deemed safe to do so.
Now for the Perks!
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program
The Mom ProjectThe Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.