Administrative Business Coordinator
The Mom Project Fremont, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Program Coordinator to support the Business Intelligence Team on a contract basis to support within the broader Enterprise Engineering Operations team. This Program Coordinator will assist the department with priorities, deliverables, and communications across EE Ops pillars.
What You’ll Do:
● Attending meetings and maintaining clear and concise meeting notes.
● Document and aggregate information to support dashboards, financials, roadmaps and other deliverables
● Maintaining communications supporting priorities, governance, frameworks, planning and strategic initiatives
● 5+ years of project coordination experience
● Experience with Google Drive (Google Docs, Google Sheets)
● Experience with Microsoft Office suite (specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
● Proven communication skills
● Experience handling confidential information
● High-level of attention to detail and accuracy
● Knowledge of business and management principles
● Experience working independently as well as partnering with others
● Self-starter and adaptable to a dynamic environment
● Experience working with Business Intelligence teams to create data visualizations for executive leadership.
● Experience with Asana Project Management Software
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Customer’s Fremont, CA office once it is deemed safe to do so.
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
BusinessView all jobs at The Mom Project