Company Industry: Travel
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for an Administrative Assistant, San Francisco
Commitment: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through July 2020
Founded in 2008, our Customer represents a global travel community that offers magical end-to-end trips, including where you stay, what you do and the people you meet. They exist to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere, providing healthy travel that is local, authentic, diverse, inclusive and sustainable. Their website and app uniquely leverage technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant on a contract basis to support their business needs.
What You’ll Do:
• Provides analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve executive, administrative, and line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties
• Executes special or continuous research and data analysis tasks
• Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data, and prepares reports/recommendations
• Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties
• Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports
• Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature
• 1+ years of relevant administrative support experience
• Superior written and oral communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized when working on multiple priorities
• The ideal candidate will be proactive and resourceful
Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Hours & Location:
Standard M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s San Francisco, CA office. There is no remote capability for this role.
Now for the Perks!
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.