Company Industry: Pharma & Biotech
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for an Administrative Assistant, Corporate Events (Part-Time) Company
Commitment Level: ~25 hours per week, on-site, contract through April 2020
Our Customer is a pharmaceutical company dedicated to improving the health of people around the world through the provision of innovative and reliable pharmaceutical products. They employ more than 17,000 people globally and are a world leader in the development of innovative new medicines. With their ethos of “changing tomorrow”, they are committed to exploring therapeutic areas in which there is a vital need for treatments that improve and lengthen patients’ lives.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant on a contract basis to support their Corporate Events Department.
What You’ll Do:
• Provide administrative and operational support to the department
• Act as general ambassador and communication interface between teams and other departments and external contacts
• Schedule department meetings
• Assist with small scale event planning and venue approvals
• Take lead on document and presentation production/editing
• Be in charge of SharePoint Administration
• Assist with onboarding/off-boarding employees and contractors
• Maintain organization charts and departmental lists
• Order and maintain office supplies
• Strong PC literacy with intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Outlook)
• Intermediate skills in SharePoint, Concur (Expense and Travel), Ariba systems, SAP
• Solid oral, written, communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage a variety of projects
• Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize appropriately to successfully complete
Nice to Have:
• Experience working with communications or marketing teams
High school diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Hours & Location:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 24 hrs/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s Northbrook, IL office. There is no remote capability for this role.