Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for an Account Manager, Product & Marketing
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through May 2020
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking an Account Manager on a contract basis to help support their Marketing & Sales team.
What You’ll Do:
• Manage large scale account management programs supporting Community Leaders globally, including end-to-end processes from onboarding to everyday partner management and troubleshooting
• Help shape and support product strategy and goals by collecting partner feedback at scale
• Use a variety of channels for partner management and feedback, including Internet Company groups, email campaigns, webinars, office hours, partner calls, product workshops
• Partner with the Community Partnerships and Product Marketing teams to share product testing feedback
• Consolidate monthly feedback themes across the Community Partnerships team and share with Product Marketing and other cross-functional teams
• Experience in account management, marketing, and/or consulting
• Solid project/program management skills
• Understanding of the Internet Company Platform and how its products could be leveraged to build community
• Solid written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to build external and internal-facing decks
• Experience building and driving scaled campaigns using MailChimp, Marketo, and Salesforce
• Passion for community-building.
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s Menlo Park, CA location. There is no remote capability for this role.
Now for the Perks!
• Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program)
• Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
• New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)