Restoration Technician - Skilled Labor / Construction
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Mold Pros, Inc. is hiring immediately for Restoration Technicians! Experience is preferred, we also provide a complete training program for people transitioning to our teams.
Do you have construction and/or skilled labor experience? Have you worked on restoration projects before? We want to hear from you!
Our Restoration Technicians (RTs) perform skilled labor for water mitigation, environmental remediation and restoration. You will be helping people regain full access to healthy, clean environments for work and home!
- Dependable and reliable
- Detail-oriented --focus on the details of your work
- Autonomous/Independent -- do you enjoy working with little direction?
The Restoration Technician position includes but is not limited to:
- Perform environmental remediation, water mitigation and restoration of building materials.
- Inspects properties. Schedules or administers appropriate testing per protocols. Identifies moisture issues which may contribute to indoor fungal growth.
- Have a clean driving record, operate and maintain company vehicles, be able to be insured with the company’s auto insurance company.
- Be able to follow written project scopes and identify the need for scope changes and communicate needed scope changes to management.
- Clearly communicate verbally and in writing to managers and clients.
Residential and Commercial project skills required:
- Operate hand tools
- Operate and maintain water mitigation equipment
- Operate and maintain environmental remediation equipment
- All phases of drywall installation and removal
- Ability to remove building materials including but not limited to cabinets, carpeting and framing materials
- Must be able to document work performed with cell phone, camera or iPad.
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment per OSHA requirements
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record
- Must have and maintain a clean background check
The performance of this position may occasionally require exposures that require the use of personal protective equipment such as eye protection, respirators, and Tyvek suits. For the most part the employee will be exposed to ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office or residential environment.
Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. The position may require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Some work in crawlspaces, attics and other confined spaces is required. The employee may reach above shoulder heights or below the waist or lift as required throughout the workday. Proper lifting techniques and the ability to lift 75 lbs. are required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is an hourly position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Alternate work schedules will be required on an as-needed basis.
Pay is $15.00 - $20.00 per hour DOE (depending on experience)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Veterans and military experienced candidates encouraged to apply!
We look forward to your application!
Find out more information by visiting https://www.themoldpros.com/careers.
The Mold Pros Inc.Why Work Here?
Rapidly growing company is a leader in Indoor Air Quality with excellent advancement opportunities and great benefits.
The Mold Pros is a leader in the growing industry of Bio-Remediation. TMP performs environmental testing and mold remediation in California, Colorado, Georgia, Florida, Kansas, Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas and Washington. We feature an all-natural enzyme approach when addressing indoor air quality concerns. TMP also performs mold-toxin testing and remediation, radon testing, VOC testing, bacterial testing, odor control and foundation crack repair for commercial and residential structures. Find out more information by visiting https://www.themoldpros.com/careers.
AddressFort Myers, FL