Virtual Sales & Design Associate - Kansas City, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams is a fast-growing, industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality, environmental responsibility and education. Since our start in 1989, we've created a culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives.
Virtual Sales & Design Associate
Position Type: Sales, Retail, Design
Location: Kansas City, MO
*Candidate must live within a 40 mile radius of The Woodlands, TX
The Virtual Designer is responsible in proving design services through the company’s omni channel, accelerating the reach of the MG+BW brand, products, and services through proactive sales and support of existing clients, developing new business, and being accountable for achieving individual performance objectives.
- Ensures that all current and potential customers experience the company’s Best Practices and excellent customer service.
- Collaborates with Management to build and cultivate relationships with all potential customers to drive growth and success of the virtual design channel.
- Properly process and complete sales order paperwork and all supporting documentation. Utilize the POS system, general computer programs and other necessary tools.
- Tracks orders to ensure that product arrives on schedule, provides all required pre and post-sale follow through by phone and email.
- Overcomes obstacles and problem-solves to build long-term customer relationships.
- Creates a positive work environment, embracing / supporting directives from management.
- Confident, optimistic and self-motivating
- Organized and detail-oriented with a passion for business development, furniture and design
- Ability to analyze, forecast and strategize
- Genuinely interested in people and adept in relationship building
- Self-Motivated and a Team Player
Ideal candidates will be operationally savvy, detail-oriented, and possess prior home furnishings experience, with expertise in offering superior levels of customer service. Candidates should have flexibility to work varying shifts, including nights, weekends, holidays and occasional 6-day work weeks
- 3-5 years of successful Sales Experience
- Knowledge and experience in furniture and design
- Experience working with people
- Versed in Room Planner programming such as Icovia
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to utilize the POS system, general computer programs such as Power Point, Word, Outlook, Excel and other necessary tools
- Willing and able to learn and train newly introduced programs
Compensations and Benefits:
- Competitive salary + performance incentives
- Participation in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans.
- Supplemental insurance offered
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid holidays
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Scholarship Program
- 401k w/ Company Match
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Mitchell Gold Co
AddressOverland Park, KS
BusinessView all jobs at The Mitchell Gold Co