Interior Design Sales Associate
The Mission Motif Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Would you like to help customers see their dream rooms become a reality?
We believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset. We value people who are customer-driven, detailed orientated, proactive, and above all a team player that is always open to change. Starting out at a guaranteed pay with a full support team and an extensive training program you are sure to get up and running with all the tools to succeed as an interior designer.
Our Interior Designers are responsible for building meaningful and long-term client relationships. They have comprehensive knowledge ranging from furniture construction to design trends. They use “relationship selling” techniques through in-home design consultations to maximize selling opportunities. Our design consultants take joy in the design process!
- Relationship selling through customer-driven solutions.
- Confer with clients to determine the style, type, and quality of merchandise desired to fit the clients’ personal style and lifestyle.
- Ability to make house calls to clients to provide a complete design solution.
- Present complete design solutions to clients. Demonstrating design concept, space planning, and function of the product.
- Ensure clients are extended the highest levels of customer service at all times including after-sale follow-up.
- Highly driven to meet or exceed sales goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive outlook
- Self-motivated to clientele
- Computer proficiency
- Desire to learn
- Ability to listen and translate customer wants into design choices
- Willingness to work Saturdays and some holidays.
- Desire to work in a commissioned sales environment.
- Dedicated to being a supportive team member.
- Capable of thriving in a varied paced retail environment.
- Creating, presenting, and selling product and design solutions.
- Ability to drive to customers’ residences and businesses for design consultations.
- Engaging customers to determine their needs according to taste, lifestyle, and investment range.
The Mission MotifWhy Work Here?
We recognize positive, motivated professionals with a passion for Interior Design and for building customer relationships.
We are a resource for decerning clients in search of quality hand-crafted furniture, lighting, and rugs. In addition to our premium home furnishings, our focus on customer service separates us from our competitors.
747 Miami Circle NEAtlanta, GA
ConstructionView all jobs at The Mission Motif