- Posted: 16 days ago
*Portfolio of recent work must be submitted for consideration*
The graphic design position entails the design, typesetting, and layout of art using Adobe Suite applications, mainly Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Premier to set up designs for multiple formats including laser engraving, large format, print, packaging, photo/video, and digital.
The position includes work across the entire design process, including but not limited to conceptualizing from a design brief, interacting directly with departments, creative director, and other designers to gather feedback and perform revisions, and producing production-ready art files of approved designs.
- Professional in both appearance and character.
- 5+ years of experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- High-level attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, but willing to ask questions and seek help when needed.
- Demonstrate effective communication between multiple departments.
- Able to set priorities, plan, organize, multitask, and delegate effectively.
- Ability to work efficiently under time constraints and deadlines.
- Must have dependable transportation
- Other General Office Duties
- Experience with ASANA or similar project management tools is a plus.
Eligible candidates should meet the following criteria
- Ability to manage multiple projects with ever-changing deadlines
- Excellent organization and time management
- Self-starting and a 'can do' attitude
- Strong desire to improve design skills and grow under influence of senior designers
- 5+ years Adobe Illustrator experience
- Applicant must be twenty-one (21) years of age; pursuant to A.R.S. §36-2801.10
- Applicant must consent to a criminal background check performed by the Company and/or the Arizona Department of Health Services, pursuant to A.R.S. § 36-2804.01
- Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of the criminal background check conducted by the Arizona Department of Health Services, pursuant to A.R.S. § 36-2804.01 and A.R.S. §36-2801.10
- Reliable transportation
- 1+ years HTML/CSS experience
- 1+ years video/photography
- 1+ social media experience
- Opportunities to advance with the right attitude and aptitude. Health coverage offered.
If you are a quick learner, reliable, and a team player please respond with a copy of your resume and portfolio.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
Powered by JazzHR
The Mint Dispensary
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?