The Service Coordinator will be responsible for dispatching Service Professionals and providing excellent customer service.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Dispatching Service Professionals to job-sites.
- Answering phones.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Invoicing and billing.
- Completing customer and warranty Information.
- Preparing month-end reports.
- Mail Distribution.
- Process Service Professional timecards and bonuses.
- Track Pay-on-Performance updates & monthly bonus sheets.
- Order parts, materials and rental equipment for service jobs.
- Enter incoming work and service orders, request for quotes, etc.
- Manage purchase order management and processing.
- Enter new vendors.
- Communicate to field personnel with material pricing and delivery ETA’s.
- Request I-9, tax and insurance information.
- General filing duties.
- Ordering office supplies and marketing materials.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Key Performance Measurements
- Management observation regarding attitude, diligence, team contributions, and willingness & ability to learn new skills and information.
- Other key metrics prescribed by Miner Corp leadership, resulting in positive customer and Company impact.
- Experience in a customer service environment. At least 2 years preferred.
- Experience working in CRM’s, such as Salesforce.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, technology driven, service environment.
- Proven organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Basic knowledge of accounting processes.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Products: Outlook; Excel; and Word.
- Able to work without supervision. Occasionally, will work in a team environment.
- Ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds and with diverse needs and across remote offices.
- Ability to work overtime.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
*This job description is subject to change at any time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hand and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus. Occasionally, the employee is required to wear approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when on certain parts of the property.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The work is performed in various locations, including warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing plants, refineries and hospital settings. Employees may work with co-workers’ side-by-side with a moderate level of activity being performed. The noise level in the work environment is light to moderate.
The Miner Corporation considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.