Miner Corp New Castle, DE
- Posted: April 22, 2021
Miner, Ltd. is an industry leading service and equipment solutions provider with branch-based operations across the country. Miner drives down the cost of warehousing and materials management operations saving our customers revenue and time by understanding their business, finding efficiencies in their operation, providing faster systems repairs and delivering expertly executed scheduled maintenance. For more than 20 years, Miner has consistently delivered professional emergency maintenance service, equipment analysis and proactive preventative maintenance solutions to companies throughout North America. Miner solutions leave their customers more time to focus on their core business - not on the business of maintenance and materials management.
As Service Coordinator you own a significant amount of control over our profitability, customer retention, organization, efficiency, mood of environment and other office duties. Your main objective is to always keep our trucks billable. Your input and execution are imperative to creating positive results. You must always be positive, must be a forward thinker, good at planning and willing to learn from your mistakes. You must hold the Service Professionals accountable for communicating with you on how long jobs will take. Root them on and be their biggest fan. Over time this will become our culture and it will be largely in part because of your efforts. This opportunity also affords you to learn how to assist in our billing process, ordering & purchasing process, quoting process and much more.
At Miner Ltd. we believe that our people are what makes us great and helps us deliver exceptional customer service. We offer industry leading benefits to include:
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits package that starts day one! This includes medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K, company-paid life insurance and disability coverage
- Paid Holidays and Personal Time Off
- Training and mentoring - Learn from our experts in the industry
*The benefits listed are subject to change at any time. Please speak with an HR Representative for details. In the case of conflict between the information listed and the official plan documents, the plan documents will always govern.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Incoming Service Orders - Respond to customers' needs and input service call info into Service Max.
- Dispatch & support Service Professional team - Work with TSM to ensure you are dispatching for profit. Send the right SP to the job based on technical ability, relationship w/ customer, etc.
- Contact customers throughout the day to offer status to when we will be on site. If they call in at 9 am then at noon you call them letting them know we have not forgot about them and will be there shortly.
- Proactively communicate with our customers on every call with on the way calls - Call customers letting them know when we will arrive and what to expect while we are onsite.Recommended Service Quoting / Follow up - Get quotes out to customers from prior day service & call them to discuss the proposal once it is sent.
- Document tagging - Any document related to a job should be scanned to the job.
- Fleet Correspondence / Quotes - We should inform Fleet of status updates before they must ask us. We should be able to get them a quote in real time whenever necessary. Get the quote to Fleet while the tech is in the field. Get NTE's raised when the tech is in the field.
- Quarterly "How are you doing" calls. Contact customers that we service 6 months ago and make sure they are doing well and see if they need anything.
- Tuesday and Thursday materials status calls. Updates to the customer on pending parts orders/service orders awaiting parts. Administrative Coordinator to update job with status.
- Billing - Assist our Billing Coordinator with billing on an "as needed" basis. Be their back up and overflow partner.
- Drive Performance Management - Reporting on quality and safety theme. Lead with numbers to keep the team informed on how they are doing.
- Be available 7am to 5pm, Monday through Friday. Willing to answer the phone after hours if customers require emergency service.
- Strategic Partner with Miner New Equipment team - We all work together to serve our customers' needs and provide them with a value-based service experience.
- Coach and mentor employees - Look for ways to help others achieve their goals.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The Current Team
The Service Department at Miner is our customers resource to keeping their business running and profitable. Miner's focus is to provide same or next day service for our customers that have a down piece of equipment. Our success is driven by our proactive approach to the market in how we communicate and execute, which ultimately leads to an unparalleled customer experience. Miner's Service Team works like a NASCAR pit crew - Always on the go, anticipating customer's needs, fast paced with a sense of urgency. To hang with this group, you will need to be good at multi-tasking, putting on your game face for 7-8 hours per day, good communication skills and have a proactive approach to solving our internal and external customers problems. Our current team is filled with industry veterans that will be excited to mentor you. Our customers have come to expect fast and friendly service from our team in the trenches.
The Service Coordinator is a most key business partner to the organization. The ideal candidate would have 1-2 years of field experience. This experience could be technical, or in operations. The ideal candidate would thrive under pressure and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate would have excellent writing and verbal communication skills. The ideal candidate would enjoy multitasking and love to win. The ideal candidate would be interested in KPI data, making the job for our team simple and driven to grow our company.
Key Performance Measurements
- Management observation regarding attitude, diligence, team contributions, and willingness & ability to learn new skills and information.
- Other key metrics prescribed by Miner Corp leadership, resulting in positive customer and Company impact.
- Experience in a customer service environment. At least 2 years preferred.
- Experience in the dock and door, or material handling equipment field preferred.
- Experience working in CRM's, such as Salesforce.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, technology driven, service environment.
- Proven organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Basic knowledge of accounting processes.Experience using Microsoft Office Products: Outlook; Excel; and Word.
- Able to work without supervision. Occasionally, will work in a team environment.
- Ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds and with diverse needs and across remote offices.
- Ability to work overtime.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
*This job description is subject to change at any time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hand and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift or move office equipment or files up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus. Occasionally, the employee is required to wear approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when on certain parts of the property.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The work may be performed in various locations, including an office environment near a warehouse, as well as a remote home setting. When in the office, employees may work with co-workers' side-by-side with a moderate level of activity being performed. The noise level in the work environment is light to moderate.
Miner Ltd. considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
AddressNew Castle, DE
BusinessView all jobs at Miner Corp