Sales Representative - Entry Level
The Miner Corporation Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is a highly motivated, self-starting, high-energy individual responsible for cultivating and generating target client prospects and leads for Docks & Doors Service/Sales revenue. The BDR is the centerpiece for recording, tracking, and facilitating all business development opportunities between Sales and Service in the operations. The general function of this responsibility is lead creation for all target customers you establish. The BDR is responsible to call on potential target customers, set up appointments, assist with presentations for the Miner Account Executive Sales Reps, track, maintain, follow-up and in select cases assist with presentation and close of sale. This role is an entry-level position with the potential of developing into an Account Executive sales position.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Follow up on any Key Targeted Customer opportunities.
- Identify the Key Decision Maker and arrange a meeting with our Sales Force.
- Responsible for transitioning completed equipment projects over to the service department for owner training, Warranty & Proactive Maintenance Presentation along with tracking the account until it becomes a service account or contract.
- Create, manage, and follow up on key market segments. Determine who the Key Decision Makers are and get Miner “a seat at the table”. Key market segments include:
- Food and Beverage
- Trucking and Warehousing
- Property Management
- Multi-Tenant Industrial
- Car Dealerships
- City, County and State Municipalities
- Resorts, Hotels, Casinos and Restaurants
- Local Warehouse
- Local Chain Business
- Work with the local sales leader and operations manager to assign the “right person to the right client”.
- Establish membership with key local business associations such as BOMA, IFMA, etc. Attend meetings, join committees and network.
- Local Owner for any specialized customer marketing, including email blasts or blitzes, cold-calling campaigns, stickering initiatives and other programs.
- BDR is responsible for owner training process on new equipment and development of planned maintenance program for these key customers.
- Work with sales team to share ideas, knowledge, and new business development strategies.
- Utilize company CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software to provide visibility and effectively communicate activity in assigned territory.
- Strategize on social selling opportunities.
- Attend company training programs and accompany other associates or managers during ride along to learn job skills.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Key Performance Measurements
- New customer growth.
- A score card that reflects maintenance, service, and equipment sales revenue, and incremental improvement to plan.
- A score card that reflects maintenance, service, and equipment gross profit revenue, incremental improvement to plan.
- Management observation regarding attitude, diligence, team contributions, and willingness & ability to learn new skills and information.
- Other key metrics prescribed by Miner Corp leadership, resulting in positive customer and Company impact.
- Proven record of prospecting and cold calling clients to achieve new business acquisitions.
- Experience in customer service required.
- Experience in Business-to-Business Sales required.
- High School Diploma or GED is required. BS Degree Business/Marketing related preferred or 5 years of equivalent work experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have valid drivers’ license and clean driving record (Department of Motor Vehicles).
- The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
- Must own “reliable” transportation.
*This job description is subject to change at any time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to wear approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), carry tools, use hands to maneuver, handle or feel, and hear and talk. The employee frequently is required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may rarely lift and/or move tools and equipment up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Employees must maintain a high level of self-awareness about their surroundings in the work environment.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The work is performed in various locations, including warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing plants, refineries and hospital settings. Employees may occasionally work with co-workers’ side-by-side with a moderate level of activity being performed. Exposure to high voltage AC/DC power is very common in many work environments. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to high.
Miner Ltd. considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Miner drives down the cost of warehousing and material management operations, saving customers revenue and time by understanding their business, finding efficiencies in their operation, providing faster systems’ repairs, and delivering expertly executed scheduled maintenance. For more than 20 years, Miner has consistently delivered professional emergency maintenance service, equipment analysis and proactive preventative maintenance solutions to companies throughout North America. Miner solutions leave their customers more time to focus on their core business – not on the business of maintenance and material management.
The Miner CorporationWhy Work Here?
Health Benefits Full benefits start day one; Paid holidays; Vacation Pay.
Miner, Ltd. is an industry leading service and equipment solutions provider with branch-based operations across the country. Miner drives down the cost of warehousing and materials management operations saving our customers revenue and time by understanding their business, finding efficiencies in their operation, providing faster systems repairs and delivering expertly executed scheduled maintenance. For more than 20 years, Miner has consistently delivered professional emergency maintenance service, equipment analysis and proactive preventative maintenance solutions to companies throughout North America. Miner solutions leave their customers more time to focus on their core business – not on the business of maintenance and materials management.
540 Logistics LaneOrlando, FL