Marketing Communication Specialist
The Miller Group Kansas City, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Work with the Miller Employee Benefits Team to complete benefit communication projects for external Miller clients, such as employee benefit booklets, customized benefit web portals, benefit-related webinars, or PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintain inventory of sales literature and prepare sales packets as requested.
- Provide copywriting and proofreading assistance on internal and external marketing materials.
- Update client and prospect lists in the company CRM as directed; help manage bounces, unsubscribed, and contact communication preferences as directed.
- Help with photos at company events and maintain the company photo library.
- Provide administrative support for client and prospect webinars, networking events, and learning cafes.
- Assist in the design PowerPoint presentations and other retention pieces to promote The Miller Group brand.
- Help ensure consistent brand standards are followed throughout the company.
- Skilled in navigating the Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (or Google equivalent).
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe suite software, including InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Prior experience in positions where writing, proofing, and editing were essential functions, preferred.
- Prior experience with Graphic Design & Layout, preferred.
- Prior experience with HubSpot or other CRM software, preferred.
- Previous experience with web content management systems preferred.
- Knowledge of HTML, preferred.
- Skilled in multimedia usage, such as videos and photography, preferred.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervisor intervention.
- Able to problem-solve and apply objective decision-making.
- Strong service mentality in supporting multiple divisions in an organization.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong communication skills, both face-to-face and in writing.
- Attentive to details, particularly in the area of proofreading.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to effectively interact with a diverse range of people and personalities.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Offers are contingent on passing post-offer pre-employment drug screen and background checks.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
The Miller Group’s full-service product offering includes commercial insurance; employee benefits; HR consulting; surety Bonds; safety & loss prevention and private risk management.
The Miller Group
903 E 104th StreetKansas City, MO
BusinessView all jobs at The Miller Group