The Millennium Group (TMG) Chicago, IL
- Expired: May 11, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Now is a great time to join our growing company! The Millennium Group (TMG) is an award-winning business process outsourcing firm focused on print, mail, document scanning, reception, and related office support services for Fortune 500 companies, professional service firms, and institutions of higher education. TMG is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players interested in a career rather than just a job. With a team of over 1,500 nationwide associates, TMG is seeking an individual who can uniquely contribute to our 30+ years of success in the industry.
The Office Services Team Lead will be the main point of contact with on-site TMG staff, responsible for daily site operations and work distribution. The Team Lead will also serve as a back-up to the Site Manager.
- Thorough understanding of and adherence to process defined in TMG job aids and client SOP
- Manage daily incoming workload, distribution and quality in all areas to ensure task completion and quality is meeting SLA.
- Monitor staff productivity via the Access Database and making corrections as necessary.
- Provide coaching & development to assigned staff under direction of Site Manager.
- Daily walk through of facility to identify and report maintenance/janitorial issues.
- Be immediately responsive to end-users. Act as the primary point-of-contact for end-users to ascertain needs, answer questions, respond to complaints and resolve problems relating to any of the employees, services or operation of the facility.
- Assist and/or coordinate any moves/relocation/restack activities as assigned.
- Ensure purchasing and payment activities are following stated procedures and meeting SLA.
- Assist with the maintenance/audit floor plans.
- Act as primary point-of-contact of building access and security and quarterly access card audit.
- Provide hospitality services (i.e., meeting room set-ups, resets, catering requests, etc.) having a thorough understanding of meeting room technology and assisting users with set-up.
- Interact with vendors to schedule maintenance and repairs of office equipment and facility.
- Understand REOS's roles and responsibilities as it pertains to Business Continuity Events and Health/Safety.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Possess a minimum of 3 years experience in a leadership role.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral and be able to establish working relationships.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge in Insurance a plus.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
WATCH Where Service Matters:
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
The Millennium Group (TMG)
RetailView all jobs at The Millennium Group (TMG)