Quality Control Mail Services Specialist
- Expired: September 25, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Now is a great time to join our growing company! The Millennium Group (TMG) is an award winning business process outsourcing firm focused on print, mail, document scanning, reception, and related office support services for Fortune 500 companies, professional service firms, and institutions of higher education. TMG is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players interested in a career rather than just a job. With a team of over 1,500 nationwide associates, TMG is seeking an individual who can uniquely contribute to our 30+ years of success in the industry.
Please note, this position requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
- Work with the Quality Control Supervisor to monitor risks associated with compliance activities; evaluate the accuracy and completeness of business processes as they relate to regulatory requirements. Provide support on risks identified and provide input on development/implementation to ensure efficiency and compliance.
- Demonstrate organizational support through positive teamwork, trust and mutual respect for customers and employees. Drive initiatives that reinforce the mission, value and advocacy model for the organization.
- Responsible for the accurate, timely completion of assigned duties and maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- As directed, assist with the implementation of process improvements to ensure efficiency and compliance.
- Actively identify incidents outside of established policies and procedures and report to management immediately.
- Complete all mandatory regulatory compliance training.
- May perform other related duties or ad hoc projects within the scope of responsibilities.
- Conducts focused quality audits across various operations functions to ensure quality standards, procedures, and methodologies are being followed. Documents findings of analysis and prepares recommendations for changes to procedures to reduce errors.
- Identifies areas of weakness and communicates recommendations on changes and improvements to training materials. Provides feedback to management on errors detected, ensures errors are resolved, and provides long-range solutions to causes. Develops and implements a quality control and improvement program based on targets identified through the quality reviews.
- Compiles data, provides feedback, and generates reports for operations and/or training areas on quality performance. Writes or assists in writing desk procedures and training materials for departments.
- Provides assistance with special projects such as testing for system changes, reviewing change requests, statistical reports, etc.
- High level of integrity and ethics. Self-motivated, goal orientated and flexible to frequently shifting priorities.
- Processes information logically and is able to use the result in appropriate business applications to meet the requirements of the job.
- Handles sensitive situations in a confidential and professional manner.
- Ability to manage a diverse and demanding workload. Manage multiple projects simultaneously with good results.
- Strong orientation to deadline. Make sound business decisions; understand and achieve business goals.
- Decisive and exercise good judgment under pressure.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively and congenially with employees at diverse levels.
- Experience in analysis and reporting.
- Reliably organizes work; works effectively and efficiently, prioritizes work and anticipates business need.
- Possess excellent communication skills and work effectively with limited supervision.
- Has a high level of accuracy and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible and able to cope with pressure resulting from meeting required deadlines and reporting requirements.
- Takes leadership role in certain activities as necessary.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Clear, concise and persuasive writing and presentation skills.
- Strong PC skills pertaining to Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Occasional travel may be necessary; currently, regular travel is not expected.
- 2 or more years of experience in a Quality Assurance/Quality Control function.
- Experience in policy and procedure development of operations/risk management, risk assessment and mitigation; general awareness.
- One year of experience in a mail or office services industry preferred.
The Millennium Group
ManufacturingView all jobs at The Millennium Group
Get fresh Quality Control Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.