- Expired: October 03, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Now is a great time to join our growing company! The Millennium Group (TMG) is an award-winning business process outsourcing firm focused on print, mail, document scanning, reception, and related office support services for Fortune 500 companies, professional service firms, and institutions of higher education. TMG is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players interested in a career rather than just a job. With a team of over 1,500 nationwide associates, TMG is seeking an individual who can uniquely contribute to our 30+ years of success in the industry.
Perform regular "sweeps" of the workspace(s) to identify areas/items/equipment/materials in need of repair, replacement or upgrade. Report all issues to the Office Manager. Will act as back up to the Receptionist program as needed including daily coverage for lunch and breaks.
- Perform regular "sweeps" of the workspace(s) to identify areas/items/equipment/materials in need of repair, replacement or upgrade.
- Report all issues to the office manager.
- Re-stock supplies throughout office buildings
- Assist in set-up and break-down of meetings, lunches, and events
- Perform basic maintenance of kitchen area and appliances
- Complete occasional errands near office including but not limited to trips to the post office, grocery, etc.
- Completes porter services as necessary, could include trash can maintenance, kitchen cleaning, white board cleaning and conference room clean up.
- Assist with the set-up of audio/visual conferencing, etc.
- Order office supplies and help to maintain inventory sheets.
- Provides general administrative and clerical assistance.
- Perform functions in the mailroom
- Log UPS / FedEx packages
- Delivery Mail / accountable mail and packages
- Maintains safe and clean lobby area.
- Assist with internal moves.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must have a HS diploma
- 1-2 years prior facilities/ Janitorial related experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications and good communication skills
- Strong work ethic; diplomatic; team and service oriented; builds strong working relationships.
- Exhibits exceptional customer service skills.
- Consistently demonstrates professional demeanor, appearance and attitude.
- Proven ability to remain calm under pressure; resilient.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving ability.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
- Assertive and resourceful; motivated; willing to ask questions and take initiative without direction. Must work well under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Must be customer focused and display a professional demeanor.
- Must have some flexibility to extend hours for some high level events in the office
WATCH Where Service Matters:
The Millennium Group
Real EstateView all jobs at The Millennium Group
Get fresh Millennium School jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.